#54: Setting Up Your Entity Like A Professional with Garrett SuttonMay 13, 2020
I had the pleasure of speaking with Attorney Garrett Sutton regarding setting up your entity the RIGHT WAY! Boy was this call a lot of fun. I had a Baker's Dozen of questions for Garrett and he hit them all out of the park (except for one)... If you have ever wondered how to do it the right way and you don't want to spend all that money on people's courses telling you essentially the same thing, then listen to this podcast and enjoy!
Listen to all our episodes and leave a review: HERE
Download Podcast: HERE
Setting Up Your Entity Like A Professional with Garrett Sutton
Garrett Sutton, Esq. is a Rich Dad Advisor, a nationally acclaimed corporate attorney, and asset protection expert who has worked with real estate investors for +30 years to help them structure their entities.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why Garrett likes LLC's to hold real estate and brokerage accounts
- The state your rental property should be in if it's an LLC
- Whether your LLC should be taxed as an S or C Corp
- The difference between a shareholder and a member
- Whether to be a member manager or manager-managed within your LLC
- The purpose of a resident agent
- Why need an LLC even if you have insurance
- When to transfer your property into an LLC
- Whether or not you should hold real estate in a C Corp
- Whether or not you need an LLC bank account
- How to sign LLC paperwork
Connect with Garrett:
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with Garrett's company: 800-600-1760
We Need Your Help!
Help us reach a broader audience on iTunes by leaving the podcast a rating and review. It takes just 30 seconds! You can leave a review by going: HERE