#195: My Interview - How To Be An Investor, Not A SpectatorJan 11, 2023
This is an interview I did with Peter Pomeroy on his podcast, Passive Income Through Multifamily Real Estate. Peter and I discuss how to be an investor, not a spectator.
Listen to all our episodes and leave a review: HERE
Download Podcast: HERE
How To Be An Investor, Not A Spectator
In the interview, Peter asks me about:
- How Charles began investing in multifamily units.
- Why he ended up studying at law school.
- When he decided it was time to start investing in property (and how he did it!).
- The lessons Charles learned with his first investments.
- Why and how you can take action.
- ‘Go big or go home’ is not for everyone.
- How to think about the market right now.
- The difference between being an investor and a spectator.
- The impact of the 2008 financial crisis.
- Why you need to understand sales and marketing.
- Noticeable attributes or characteristics of successful investors.
- Advice for a person who is a GP (General Partner) with only one or two deals.
We Need Your Help!
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the MFIA Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you! You can leave a review by going: HERE